Palomino offers non tuition-based programs at the elementary school location from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Contract approval is a two-step process and all steps must be completed prior to placement.
If it is your child's first time in our childcare programs
- Create an account
If your child has been in our childcare programs previously
- Log in to your existing account
Eleyo Online Registration Portal
The following documents must be on file at the PVSchools Community Education Office before your contract can be approved.
- Copy of original state-issued birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of both parent/guardian photo IDs
- Copy of custody documents (if applicable) with case number and court seal
For identified gifted preschool enrollees only:
- Copy of acceptance letter from the PVSchools Gifted Office
An annual non-refundable registration fee of $90 is charged to your credit card at the time of contract approval. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.
If you need assistance with fees, contact the Department of Economic Security at (602) 569-4719.