Palomino Primary sets high standards for our students' academic achievement. We close the achievement gap and challenge and equip our students for continued success. We nurture lifelong learning.
Always with an eye on state and national standards, Palomino Primary uses the following adopted curriculum materials in the classroom. Excellent materials and resources in their own right, they are carefully supplemented with hands-on cooperative learning projects and activities based in a constructivist approach to data-driven instruction.
- Reading: McGraw Hill Wonders, Really Great Reading and Heggerty
- Math: Eureka and Zearn
- Science: Delta Education's FOSS (Full Option Science System) Program and Materials and Mystery Science
Paradise Valley Unified School District Is committed to providing EVERY child at EVERY school an enriched education that included weekly classes in:
- Music: Quaver's Marvelous World of Music
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Technology (used daily in integration and support of the instructional goals of the classroom)
Our school is equipped with one to one technology per student.